Friday, March 24, 2006

Just for Fun


Come here to check out the pic? That's just a little test I'm running to see how many hits my site gets just by placing a simple pic named with a popular keyword. I remember placing a pic titled "race car" on my blog and my hits took off! How many more will I get just by all the pervs out there looking for some online smut, I wonder.

So what's the point of this post? Read the title. I usually write as a summary of events or to expand upon one happening in my life. Recently, my theme has been more of a journal than a true 'diatribe spot'. So this time it's all about what I feel like writing. This time I'm writing about whatever random topic comes into my brain as I type. This time, its just for fun.

So I went to Arizona earlier this week for training with Intel... again. It was really quick, though. I was down on late-Monday and back on Wednesday evening. The weather was nice. Warm, but breezy and no rain. Now I'm back into the Oregon liquid-sunshine. But spring is here and I'm glad. Spring is my favorite season. I dont mind the rain, but I can only take it in doses. I definitely cant stand the week-long rainstorms that hit Oregon in the late Autumn and Winter. But Spring and Summer are nice here. The rain has its purpose, and makes the grass green and trees full of shade. Perfect to cool down and relax when the temp gets up into the 80's.

With Spring comes, of course, Spring Break. My Cici and I are going to California to check out Six Flags amusement park sometime next week. It should be fun as I've never been there, but really enjoy thrilling roller coasters. Ah, vacation! Much needed and well-deserved for Cici and I.

So, I'm on permanent chill mode... at least until the end of the break. Then it's back to the grind for one more term before I venture out to find: employment, a house, a new car, and some other stuff I can't think of now.

Random random random... I'm running out of things to say. So, I'll call it good for now and come back strong later on.

And if you came here just for the pic, but ended up reading the blog anyway, then Good for YOU! There's hope for a few pervs out there, at least. J/K!

2 comments:

sun_cici said...

Yay, someone's blog hits is going to shoot up like a roller coaster! Hhhaa... (There's a crazy one in 6 flag that the track is just an "L" shaped thing. It finishes the whole track coming up and down in 12 sec. Wanna try and throw up with me??)
Nice boobs and pussy there...wish they were mine (not the cat)..just kidding...^o^ j/k well done!

Sader said...

The cat's cute, you probably will get a hit increase.