Thursday, September 21, 2006

Workday Life


Life at the office is pretty much the same as it ever was: sporatic periods of random business interrupted by longer periods of spacing out while staring at whatever few websites the company web filter allows through. I can't even check gmail or yahoo from here. But that's another story altogether.

The weather has turned for the better this afternoon and, being Thursday, I am pleased that the weekend is just around the corner. One bit of good news is that my Ci is coming up to visit this weekend. School begins next week for her so this is her last best opportunity to get out of Eugene. I remember saying those exact same words about my trip to Seattle when I was on the verge of starting this new job. Ah, the memories.... wait, what was I talking about? Oh, I forget. Let's just move on. (:-)-

I'm managing to keep myself busy although I feel kindof bad because I'm not doing something too difficult, which makes me feel as if I should be more, like "proactive" or something. As if I could just stand up and start dictating changes around the office towards greater productivity 'n shizz. Naw, I think I'll just sit back and collect my paycheck in every two weeks. Maybe get a new car... definitely get cracking on searching for a home. I've contacted a new real estate agent and this one seems to know her shtuff more than the last one. Heck, I've even considered requesting info on and sitting for the MENSA entrance exam. But I don't know. I'm actually rather lazy after work. And with the weather being so gray and rainy all the time I can't even get outside as much as I'd like. I love to go on day hikes and take in the fresh air. Ah, but alas...

Ok. End random babble. Laters!

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

Haha..I love the picture for this post! I can imagine changing the worker to myself and the boss to my mom too. hhhee...
The weather is nice in Eugene today. I'm getting ready to go to my D's place. My friend agreed to take attendence for me so I can skip the afternoon class. hhooo...having friends in the major is nice ^^V.
See you soon! hummaaa