Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend


I'm minutes away from heading up to Portland with my CCTX to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family. It will be a good time and a great chance to get away from Eugene for a couple of days. Unfortunately, CCTX has quite a load of work to finish over the weekend so, instead of joining me up in Seattle for a day or so, she'll have to come back early to get a jump-start on her Architecture project. It's not fun, but at least she's committed to her studies, and is learning a lot of interesting stuff. I wish I could draw even half as well as she. Whew! Anyways, I'll head up north for a day or so and head back early Sunday morning to finish up some school-work of my own. The real break will come in early December, after final exams. After that, CCTX and DWTX will be able to take a nice road trip somewhere yet undecided. Some friends of mine are heading to Las Vegas in mid-December, but we're not sure if we'll join up.

So, with the road ahead and dinner waiting for me, I'll keep this one short and just say:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

Ohh...DWTX...
Thx for taking CCTX to your grandparents house. She really enjoyed the dinner (and the beer after that...shhhrrr ^_~). CCTX will work hard after DWTX goes to Seattle tomorrow and then she'll join him later for a nice 'si-wei" trip!
Jia You!
And happy Thanksgiving!