Thursday, December 01, 2005

You Talkin' to Me?


I'm sitting at my desk wondering what to write. I've got a class presentation in Marketing in about half an hour and I'm as ready as I'm going to be for it. Afterwards, I'll prepare for another presentation tomorrow, this time its for a course in Negotiations. And after that, I'll be set to study for final exams next week. All in all, its not a bad schedule. I mean, even though I have a fair amount of work on my plate, I really don't mind it since I know that the end of the term is seven business days away. Then comes winter break and a break up to Canada to chill with Yutaka, a friend and former English student of mine from Morioka, Japan.

The big question is: what will I do with my time over the three weeks I've got on vacation? I wont spend more than a couple of days up in Vancouver B.C., so that leaves two and a half weeks for which I can do whatever. Its not a bad problem to have, though, eh?

But for now, I'm off to give my kick-butt presentation and revolutionize the marketing world. I'll write some more cool stories soon. So, stay tuned and hold on for the next edition of: The Chronicles of Dave.

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

JYDWTX!

I'm sure you will figure out tons of fun stuff to do over the winter break. Plus, it's never too bored to just take a nice rest without worring about anything, since school always drives us cra-ci (at least to me, it is true).

でも、冬休み、私はデブ君と過ごしたいね!ひい。。ひい。。ひい。。(I just learned this new word'過ごす' ^^V)

So, let's rock the final's week. Yeah!