Tuesday, October 25, 2005

29° of Freedom


Alternate titles for this post are: Twentynine Reasons to Stay in Bed; Twenty-nine Hours a Day; and simply, Looking Back & Moving On.
Do you get the overall theme here? Yup, today is my twentyninth birthday and I don't feel any different than I did yesterday. I suppose that birthday's are rather arbitrary demarkations in a person's life. So that, we feel older only if we believe we have grown old. Really, its not age but the experiences we have along the way that makes us more wise. Some have many life experiences in their earlier years and some are more sheltered. Either way, I'm still a year older as of about 8am this morning and now I have to write "29" instead of "28" when I fill out forms, documents, papers and such. Whatever. That's about the only difference. Oh, and that next year I'll move from the fun-filled, youthful twenties and become "thirtysomething". Although it doesn't mean anything (aside from whatever meaning I put to it), I'm all geared up to enjoy the final few Acts and Scenes of my twenties in big-daddy-party-style.

Life drums on and we're all just marching to the beat.

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday my DWTX...
Happy birthday to you~