Saturday, October 15, 2005

Updates and Travel Plans


All my Seattle-ite peopleses, what's ups? I'm just chillin' in school for the remainder of Fall term, looking forward to the nice, long, nearly month-long Winter break. Oh, what a vacation it will be. I honestly and truly appreciate this last best chance to do nothing as I know that post-M.B.A. life will likely find me with more than enough work to fill my days. Although, if I am hired on at Intel, I'll enjoy a three-month sabbatical if I manage to last seven years there. My co-worker during this summer's internship is about one year away from enjoying three months free time and I got the impression that he's just counting down the days even that far out.

So, that's my update. Other than that, not much else is going on. Classes are hectic and I'm studying madly. However, I'm thinking of taking some time around Thanksgiving to get around and get out of town for awhile. It would be nice to take just a day or so and hit the road. Since I'm living so close to campus this year, I almost never get out for drives. I'm hiking and working out quite a bit, though, and it's good to get the exercise. Anyway, let me know if you will be in town during the week or that weekend. I know I'll see the family for Thanksgiving dinner (more like a late lunch. They always start around 2pm...hmm.) but afterwards, I don't plan on hanging out there. Lemme know what your schedules look like and I might just swing up for a beer 'n whatnot.

I haven't blogged or mass-communicated in a while, so I figured I was overdue. I've updated my photo albums online and added and reorganized all my photos. My photo website now views as one cohesive and chronology of my life since 2001. I think makes for rather interesting viewing, and is really the best way I can express my life in and out of Japan and returning to America again.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dbsavoy/my_photos

Check it, and dig it if you will...

No comments: