Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Latest

Dog tired and sore, My Ci and I moved my stuff out to Wilsonville just yesterday. Now we're back in Eugene for a brief rest and tomorrow's birthday celebration! Yeah, tomorrow my Ci will turn one year older and wiser. So I'm here until Tuesday when I'll head back up the I-5 to go house hunting... ooooh...

And as for work, I'll start next monday. I'm excited and yet nervous and trying to get my life and mind organized to begin the next adventure. I've got a good feeling about all that is going on now and I'm looking forward to getting a move on with it.

Two years from now, I may just find myself back up in Seattle with my Ci and ... well, who knows? But I'm looking forward to it! Meanwhile, I'll kick butt at work and get myself situated in a home soon.

Things be goin' well.

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

We'll both Jia You~!
And...and...Your Ci misses you...