Thursday, August 25, 2005

A post about nothing...


Several days have gone by and I haven't posted anything new. I was just thinking to myself about what I should post here. I mean, should I wait for something extravagant and interesting -or- should I make up something that sounds like a good story -or- should I just detail the exploits of my RPG character? Where to begin? And I again wonder if it matters at all. I know of a few people who check out my blog and have left kind remarks in the comment section. But aside from entertaining those three or four readers, what does it really matter if I just blah, blah, blah and drone on for pages about how I tied my shoes this morning?

Now, if i had caught my finger in my shoelace and been unable to remove it, then drove to work with my finger in my shoelace because I couldnt get it out... then a police officer stopped me and asked what the hell I was doing... then he tried pulling my finger out of my shoe but it wouldnt come loose... then he called for back-up to get my finger out of my shoe because he didnt want the whole police station talking about his inability to untie a shoelace knot... then, after an hour of trying, they call in the fire dept. with the "Jaws-of-Life"... but just before they were about to start cutting, the knot was loosened just enough and my finger came loose, but the noise from the "Jaws-of-Life" was too great and the face shield the fireman wore was too dark for them to see that they didn't realize that my finger had already come loose so I broke loose and started running down the street and was eventually caught and arrested for trying to escape from the police. And so that's why I was late to work this morning.... Now THAT would be an interesting shoelace story...

But that didn't happen and I have no story to tell for today. However, here is a mini-story written by CCTX:

***
00C
C: I'm reading a bulletin board the students in my highschool in BJ write.so. the bulletin board is so funny. they're talking about all the bad stuff about our teacher. making fun of them. unn. they were talking about my English teacher too

D: were they making fun of him too? and cici got mad? and cici got a gun? ...and she shot all those people who were making fun of her favorite english teacher? and then she ran away and hid in dave's water bottle? Thats a great story cici!
***

So, if you've read this far into the blog, you must be truly bored. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this blog about nothing.

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

Hullooooo... Greetings from 00C.. hhee...
I like your shoelace story. And as I was reading it, I started to think that it could be a nice and funny Mr. Bean movie. hhee..
Alright, I'm going out for lunch~ 88 lah woh~