Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Day Two: From the Road


No, I didnt get lost today. I found the facility no problem. But, wandering around inside the building --actually a series of connected buildings-- was not easy. Ever played the game Half-Life? I felt like Gordon Freeman roaming the halls, evading head crabs and lightning-zapping aliens.

Two more days of the same. Im thinking of taking a day trip to the Grand Canyon on Thursday. Its about a four hour drive from here, and my plane leaves before dawn on Friday. So it would be a quick blaze there and back, with just enough time to shut my eyes before jetting off home the next day.

And here's a quick shout out to my close someone and all my friends who stand up for themselves and trust in God's love.

Peace. And Keep on Keeping on!

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

ehh.. my copy right.. my copy right..wwuuu...

hhee. just kidding. Good choice woh.