Sunday, July 24, 2005

Reflections


I went for a drive this evening. It began around 6:00pm and Im just getting home nearly four and a half hours later. I needed to get away for a bit. Even though I just came back from a trip to Arizona, I felt a little trapped in my summer apartment. Part of it is that I miss my cici and part of it is that I have nothing to do on the weekend. To the first point, my CCTX, I'll just need to get an international calling card and the phone number. To the second point, I've decided to keep myself busy on weekends by taking day-trips around. Next weekend I might drive to Seattle and visit with some friends there, for example.

But summer will go by fast enough and before too long I'll be in Japan and then right back to school in late September. August is almost here and time is rolling along. It's important to enjoy Summer, even though I'm already looking towards Autumn.

1 comment:

sun_cici said...

Oh... DWTX...
You're making me crying.. I miss you too. I didn't go back to sleep again this morning. I went for a walk instead. There was a little dog following me when I was walking (I guess it's from the apartment construction site near my house). So I had a companian this morning, but too bad it was not my DWTX...
Hope you'll find interesting things to do for weekends. I always think Da Wei is very good at discovering new stuffs. jia you! And I'll be on line every morning(your time) to say goodnight(my time) ^^.